Climate of Lyon, France Average Weather
- Lyon, france, 45°43'N, 4°56'E, 198 m (650 ft)
- Lyon has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Lyon is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 11.5 degrees Celsius (52.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 824.5 mm (32.5 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2018 hours.
- If Lyon were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Dijon, France - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) N
- Bern, Switzerland - 237.1 kms (147.4 miles) NE
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 249.7 kms (155.1 miles) ENE
- Montreux, Switzerland - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) ENE
- Geneva, Switzerland - 108.7 kms (67.5 miles) ENE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 219.3 kms (136.3 miles) ESE
- Grenoble, France - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) SE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 225.3 kms (140 miles) ESE
- Torino, Italy - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) ESE
- Marseille, France - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) S