| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lyon in August is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with rain now and again. Just 76.7mm (3in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 11 days.
- In August the skies in Lyon are moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:11 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:05.
- There are approximately 5:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59% of daylight hours and cloudy 41% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lyon August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lyon, France
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lyon:
- Dijon, France - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) N
- Bern, Switzerland - 237.1 kms (147.4 miles) NE
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 249.7 kms (155.1 miles) ENE
- Montreux, Switzerland - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) ENE
- Geneva, Switzerland - 108.7 kms (67.5 miles) ENE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 219.3 kms (136.3 miles) ESE
- Grenoble, France - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) SE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 225.3 kms (140 miles) ESE
- Torino, Italy - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) ESE
- Marseille, France - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) S