| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lyon in October is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with rain occasionally. Just 79.5mm (3.1in) of water descends across on average 12 days.
- The skies in Lyon are a little dull with on balance a modest 4:17 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:04 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:50.
- There are approximately 6:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lyon October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Lyon, France
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Lyon:
- Dijon, France - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) N
- Bern, Switzerland - 237.1 kms (147.4 miles) NE
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 249.7 kms (155.1 miles) ENE
- Montreux, Switzerland - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) ENE
- Geneva, Switzerland - 108.7 kms (67.5 miles) ENE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 219.3 kms (136.3 miles) ESE
- Grenoble, France - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) SE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 225.3 kms (140 miles) ESE
- Torino, Italy - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) ESE
- Marseille, France - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) S